Continuing the Democrat leadership’s possibly felonious “foreign policy usurper” tour of various dictators and other leaders in the Middle East, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D.-Md.) met twice in Cairo last Thursday with Mohammed Saad el-Katatni.
Katatni, a political leader of the outlawed Egyptian Islamist group “The Muslim Brotherhood” is also a sitting member of the Egyptian Parliament. The “Brotherhood” is the greatest threat to the secular government in Egypt, which it proposes to replace with a Sunni Islamist Caliphate.
The constitutional representative of the United States in foreign policy matters, the Secretary of State, has previously refused to meet with leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood, to avoid increasing their stature in the Egyptian street and destabilizing Egypt.
Hoyer apparently has no such concerns. Although, upon taking criticism for the meetings, Hoyer has denied that the meetings were “personal,” despite the second meeting being one- on-one. El Katatni, on the other hand, told the Associated Press that he was “under the impression that Hoyer had requested to talk with him…” Perhaps Katatni didn’t get the Sunday morning spin memo.
Below are the top ten things my fake sources overheard in the apparently impersonal one-on-one conversation between Steny and Mohammed. Strangely, it’s a little difficult to tell from the transcript which statements were made by the Democrat and which were made by the Islamist. See if you can tell…
10. “Everything will be OK just as soon we get a Democrat in the White House.”
9. “I agree: the U.S. should apologize for… what were we talking about again?”
8. “After we overcome the remaining Christians, then we can really remake the world!”
7. “Pelosi knows who’s really in charge. Did you know she has a burqa by Prada?”
6. “Essentially, I hold my office for life. Can you believe who people will vote for?”
5. “Where would we be without the New York Times!”
4. “I oppose increased border security — I have a lot of supporters sneaking into America illegally.”
3. “Murtha is a useful idiot. Stepping stones are useful, right?”
2. “I receive a ton of my contributions from cab drivers in D.C.”
1. “So all you do is have your major backers break their donations up into lots of little checks from the unions they control, and then route those as “earmarked” for whatever candidate you want through your PAC, rather than sending in one oversized illegal check. Then it doesn’t matter what limits the law puts on you! I’m telling you, you could learn a lot from how we do politics in my country.”