Compiled by HUMAN EVENTS Assistant Editor Amanda B. Carpenter, author of "The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy’s Dossier on Hillary Clinton."
10. Goldman Sachs, another corporation that generously funded your Senate campaign, received a $25-million grant from the Department of Housing and Urban Development and a $1.65-billion bond in federal 9/11 aid. You went to the groundbreaking ceremony of their new 43-story headquarters in 2005 and said you were "proud to have worked with my colleagues in Congress to secure $20 billion in federal aid for New York" and "major employers like Goldman Sachs needed to know they had a partner in government." That year, the company was worth $43.3 billion and turned a $5.6 billion profit. Why should the government give them this money?
9. In a 2003 radio interview, you said you were "adamantly against illegal aliens" and then in 2006 told a group of illegal Irish immigrants who were lobbying Congress for amnesty on Capitol Hill, "It is so heartening to see you here. You are really here on behalf of what America means, America’s values, America’s hopes." You also voted for Sen. John McCain and Sen. Ted Kennedy’s amnesty plan. How do you reconcile these actions?
8. Did you formulate your plans to "track and monitor" the health of 9/11 workers for the next 20 years as a stepping stone to universal healthcare?
7. Will your husband continue his international lobbying activities for his foundation (the Clinton Global Initiative) if you go to the White House?
6. What legislative favors did you support for Corning, Inc. after receiving large donations from their employees and political actions committee?
5. What programs would you cut to help balance the budget?
4. Who in the mainstream media — CBS, NBC, ABC, the Washington Post, the New York Times and others — do you collaborate with regularly?
3. Do you believe we must win the Iraq war, and if so, how would you specifically do that?
2. Did the Clinton Administration exaggerate the threat Iraq posed to the United States?
1. Will you pledge not to use any of the $20 million in foreign money your husband has earned since leaving the White House for any campaign expenses?
Sign up to the Human Events newsletter