"For over 30 years, including my eight in the White House, I have always made time to read HUMAN EVENTS… aggressive reporting, superb analysis."
"The Wall Street Journal calls it ‘a Bible of the Right.’ I call it a must-read for conservatives."
"Without question one of the pillars of the conservative movement. HUMAN EVENTS has had an influence on American politics far greater than its circulation."
"HUMAN EVENTS has been the flagship publication for the conservative movement during the past 50 years."
In The News Right Column
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.