"For over 30 years, including my eight in the White House, I have always made time to read HUMAN EVENTS… aggressive reporting, superb analysis."
"The Wall Street Journal calls it ‘a Bible of the Right.’ I call it a must-read for conservatives."
"Without question one of the pillars of the conservative movement. HUMAN EVENTS has had an influence on American politics far greater than its circulation."
"HUMAN EVENTS has been the flagship publication for the conservative movement during the past 50 years."
In The News Right Column
- Washington Football Team Cancels Cheerleaders, Instead Will Have Gender Inclusive ‘Dance Squad’
- Quarry Elusive in President Biden’s Oil and Gas Subsidy Hunt.
- In Los Angeles Schools, a Student’s Digital Papers Might Not be in Order
- Progressive Dems Unsuccessfully Push to Lower Voting Age to 16
- Over 100 COVID-19 Positive Illegal Immigrants Released by Border Patrol in Texas