Here’s a story about New York City’s annual gay pride parade, in which Hillary proudly marched. Not too proudly, though, considering she still technically opposes homosexual “marriage” and has caught some major flak from some prominent NY gay activists. She has participated in the spectacle every year since she was elected, and of course when she was First Lady and a candidate in June 2000.
- The Plot Against the Small Businesses.
- Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow