Several guests at the “President’s Dinner,” a massive June 19 GOP fundraising event in Washington, D.C., described the sound of silence that met President Bush when he described his vision for an illegal alien amnesty. “There was no applause whatsoever, and an awkward silence, in the five minutes [Bush] talked about immigration,” said Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R.-Calif.). “This showed how out of touch he was with the Republican Party on this issue.”
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives