Sen. Joe Biden (D.-Del.) says he might run for President, and his financial disclosure indicates he would be a perfect candidate for the free-spending Democrats. His report shows he had $58,000 in assets and $240,000 in liabilities, putting him $182,000 in the red.
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.