California voters last week rejected Proposition 82, which would have increased taxes on higher income earners to pay for universal pre-school education. The measure was promoted by Hollywood producer Rob Reiner, best known for his role as "Meathead" on TV’s "All In The Family." Opponents had dubbed the proposition "the Meathead Tax."
- Kamala Harris, Aaron Burr, and the Art of Political Shapeshifting.
- Team-left ‘Covid’ Bill is Full of Pork
- Illinois Teachers Forced to Participate in ‘Anti Racist’ White Privilege Training
- Protection of Voting Rights vs. Protection of Filibuster: What Will Dems Choose?
- Cuomo Advisers Tampered with Evidence