California voters last week rejected Proposition 82, which would have increased taxes on higher income earners to pay for universal pre-school education. The measure was promoted by Hollywood producer Rob Reiner, best known for his role as "Meathead" on TV’s "All In The Family." Opponents had dubbed the proposition "the Meathead Tax."
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.