The Senate bill to permanently abolish the death tax last week also fell three votes short of the 60 needed to bring it up for a final vote. Two Republicans voted the wrong way on cloture: Lincoln Chafee (R.I.) and George Voinovich (Ohio).
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President