With Virginia Republicans growing increasingly jittery because of recent Democratic gains, party conservatives in the 10th U.S. House District launched a movement to depose longtime District GOP Chairman Jim Rich. But the moderate Rich last week survived a challenge from former Reagan Administration official Heidi Stirrup, who warned that Rich’s leadership was growing increasingly distant from grass-roots conservatives. In part, Rich’s survival was due to his endorsement by the district’s popular, 13-term Rep. Frank Wolf (R.-Va.).
- FACE-OFF: Republicans At Odds Over Trump Impeachment, Supporters Facing Backlash
- From the News Editor’s Desk: Stepping Into a New Role in the Most Challenging of Times.
- UH-OH, JOE! Biden’s Opening Approval Rating Lower than Trump, Obama
- Biden’s Coronavirus Orders Are Redundant and Further Impede America
- Magician-in-Chief Biden Removes ‘Racist’ Implications from Patriotic Symbols