With Virginia Republicans growing increasingly jittery because of recent Democratic gains, party conservatives in the 10th U.S. House District launched a movement to depose longtime District GOP Chairman Jim Rich. But the moderate Rich last week survived a challenge from former Reagan Administration official Heidi Stirrup, who warned that Rich’s leadership was growing increasingly distant from grass-roots conservatives. In part, Rich’s survival was due to his endorsement by the district’s popular, 13-term Rep. Frank Wolf (R.-Va.).
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why Itâ€™s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basementâ€”for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.