With support from many local conservative organizations and from national groups in Washington, Bill Sali topped a six-candidate field to win the Republican nomination for Congress in Idaho’s 1st District. Sali, the premier point man on pro-life legislation in the Gem State legislature, who proudly proclaimed he had never voted for a tax increase ("Not even on cigarettes!") won about 30% of the vote. He appears a cinch in the heavily Republican district to succeed three-term Rep. Butch Otter, now the GOP gubernatorial nominee.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- âBeltway Bidenâ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.