It took a heavy spending campaign, but Oregon Gov. Ted Kulongoski narrowly fended off a determined challenge in the Democratic primary last week from his longtime antagonist, former State Treasurer Jim Hill. With an estimated two-thirds of voters casting early ballots by mail, arch-liberal Kulongoski defeated Hill 53% to 47%. Kulongoski now faces a stiff fall race against lawyer and GOP nominee Ron Saxton.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- âBeltway Bidenâ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.