While much has been written about Pennsylvania Republicans’ nominating former pro football great Lynn Swann for governor, relatively little has been mentioned outside the Keystone State about his lieutenant governor runningmate: Jim Matthews, Montgomery County commissioner and, more notably, brother of NBC-TV commentator Chris Matthews. As Democrat Chris is the first to admit, Republican Jim is closer to the views of conservative stalwart Swann on issues such as gun control and abortion than he is to his brother’s.
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.