Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R.-Calif.) got straight to the point, politically speaking, about Bush’s plan. "It is a nonstarter with the American people, and the Republican Party will pay the price at the polls," he told the New York Times.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives