Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R.-Calif.) got straight to the point, politically speaking, about Bush’s plan. "It is a nonstarter with the American people, and the Republican Party will pay the price at the polls," he told the New York Times.
- Gov. Abbott Deploys Texas National Guard to Deal with Illegal Immigration Border Crisis
- FEDERALISM FIGHTS BACK: 12 States Sue Biden Over Climate Executive Order
- CDC Releases New Guidelines for Vaccinated Americans: What Are They & What Do They Mean?
- Biden to Sign Two Executive Orders on Sexual Harassment as Cuomo Faces 5th Allegation
- Focusing on Where He Is and What He Can do: Human Events News Sits Down with Congressman Madison Cawthorn