On Saturday, Hillary was supposed to give the keynote speech at the 30th anniversary gala of the Connecticut Association of United Hispanic Agencies Inc. (or CAUSA) at the Hartford Civic Center. But she canceled her appearance because of a labor protest planned for outside the Civic Center, according to the association. Hillary’s camp confirmed that the senator’s withdrawal from the event, but offered no further comments, such as why exactly. The strikers are protesting that one of the sponsors of the CAUSA event is not guaranteeing work for minority contractors. One would think that Sen. Clinton, a strong supporter of unions and affirmative action, would actually appreciate what these protesters are doing, instead of running away. And now CAUSA is considering suing the union for making it lose Hillary and thousands of dollars in corporate sponsorship.
- Michigan Mischief: Senate Hearings Reveal Numerous Forms of Election Tampering
- Certified or Certifiable? Arizona Election Results Called Into Serious Question
- Without a Special Counsel, There Might Never Be a Durham Report.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.