In one of his final briefings, White House Spokesman Scott McClellan dodged a question from Human Events Political Editor John Gizzi about the plans that Reza Pahlevi, son of the late Shah of Iran, voiced in a May 1 HE interview about engineering a democratic rebellion against the Islamist regime in Tehran. "[I]s the administration in regular touch with responsible opposition leaders from Iran, such as Reza Pahlevi?" Gizzi asked. Said McClellan: "Our policy is to stand with the people of Iran as they seek greater freedom [and] that’s what we continue to do. That policy has not changed. And we continue to support the people of Iran in different ways."
- Calls to “Rein In” the Media Latest Form of “Newspeak”
- Facebook and Twitter Are Not Local Bakeries.
- High-Profile Businesses Severing all Ties with the Trump Organization
- Baseball Great Curt Schilling Says AIG Insurance Canceled His Policy After Pro-Trump Posts
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.