For all the worries about massive turnover in her campaign staff and polls showing Rep. Katherine Harris (R.-Fla.) trailing Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson by margins of 20 points, she remains so popular in her party that no one stepped up to challenge her in the GOP Senate primary. Last week, House Speaker Allen Bense finally announced he would not seek the Republican Senate nomination, leaving Harris unopposed.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.