For all the worries about massive turnover in her campaign staff and polls showing Rep. Katherine Harris (R.-Fla.) trailing Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson by margins of 20 points, she remains so popular in her party that no one stepped up to challenge her in the GOP Senate primary. Last week, House Speaker Allen Bense finally announced he would not seek the Republican Senate nomination, leaving Harris unopposed.
- Kamala Harris, Aaron Burr, and the Art of Political Shapeshifting.
- Team-left ‘Covid’ Bill is Full of Pork
- Illinois Teachers Forced to Participate in ‘Anti Racist’ White Privilege Training
- Protection of Voting Rights vs. Protection of Filibuster: What Will Dems Choose?
- Cuomo Advisers Tampered with Evidence