I’ve done my fair share of beating up on Rep. Jack Kingston (R.-Ga.) of late, so let me tell you about something admirable he’s doing. Kingston was a keynote speaker at the first-ever National Academic Freedom Conference—deservedly so for his pursuit of an Academic Bill of Rights.
- “Inconvenient Facts” HE News Interviews Scientist Gregory Wrightstone on Climate & Energy
- CDC’s New Policy of No Quarantine After Vaccination Puts Great Stock in Speculation.
- He’s Not “Back” … He Never Left.
- BACK TO NORMAL? Texas Lifts Statewide Mask Mandate, Other COVID Restrictions
- 6 Dr. Seuss Books Recalled for ‘Racism’ on the Anniversary of His Life