I’ve done my fair share of beating up on Rep. Jack Kingston (R.-Ga.) of late, so let me tell you about something admirable he’s doing. Kingston was a keynote speaker at the first-ever National Academic Freedom Conference—deservedly so for his pursuit of an Academic Bill of Rights.
- Governor Cuomo’s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign