Although the President and McClellan both made statements last week about "the great job" Treasury Secretary John Snow is doing, speculation mounts that Snow will be the next major administration figure to leave. Goldman Sachs Chairman Henry Poulson and retiring House Ways and Means Chairman Bill Thomas (R.-Calif.) have been mentioned for the job.
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President