It’s funny how news goes. The Washington Post has an article today about how the Christian Coalition is no longer at its peak. (Most of us have known for at least eight years that the national organization was in major decline). Yet, for some reason, this news story is somehow "newsworthy" today??? I’m not sure why. The only reason to even cover this organization is to tie it to Ralph Reed. Oh yeah, they do make the point that the IA chapter recently decided to form their own entity… In any event, it’s worth reading. And I can attest to the fact that, at least, one of the points made is true: It was easier for conservative organizations to raise money when Clinton was president. Isn’t that ironic?
- The Media Are Not Hypocritical; They Just Hate Conservatives.
- Texas AG launches investigation into Big Tech bias and discrimination against conservative voices
- Gang of Ten Republicans Ignore Voters in Casting Self-Righteous Impeachment Vote
- Media continues to replace inquiry with dogma on environmental issues
- Illinois “anti-police” police reform bill passes state House and Senate, headed to governor’s desk