Today’s elections in Italy are turning out to be a real thriller. After trailing to leftist Romano Prodi for most of the campaign, including in the initial exit polling, Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi — perhaps America’s closest European ally aside from Tony Blair — has just opened up a small lead, according to the latest polling data.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.