The time has come for Americans to wake up and face the facts. Our nation is currently engaged in a bloody war that will last for decades. The outcome of this conflict will not only impact the security and well-being of future generations but will ultimately cost thousands of lives. Yet, little has been done to educate our citizenry with respect to properly identifying the "enemy." In fact, the more "dependable" members of the mainstream media have gone to great lengths to block such disclosure from reaching the general public.
Make no mistake, we are not combating "terrorism" but have been forced into fighting a war that was declared against us by a religious ideology with political aspirations — against a dangerous enemy that may be fixated in the 7th Century but armed with the modern implements of warfare. Needless to say, it is this same savage ideology that embraces acts of terrorism as an effective tool to undermine the resolve of civilized nations. For a variety of reasons, radical Islam poses a far greater threat to our national security than did the Third Reich. In support of this argument, one must only consider the following:
- The Nazis had a homeland or nation, with discernable borders, that could be targeted for counter-attack and invasion.
- With the exception of clandestine operations, the majority of Nazis fought in uniform as disciplined soldiers.
- Unbridled political correctness has enabled the Islamists to infiltrate our infrastructure to a level far beyond Joseph Goebel’s wildest dreams.
- The emergence of a menacing "fifth column" that is committed to the destruction of our nation.
- Terrorist-front organizations are freely operating in at least forty of our states.
- Guaranteed constitutional protections have provided the Islamists with opportunities to seek sanctuary behind a "veil" of religious freedom.
- For years, American universities, prisons and religious institutions have served as "hotbeds" for recruitment of homegrown terrorists and their sympathizers.
- Our enemy’s unyielding quest to secure nuclear weaponry for the sole purpose of slaying the "Great Satan."
Many citizens are beginning to question whether we are currently fighting against radicalized fundamentalists or against the very pillars of the religion that these barbarians embrace. The realization that a major world religion would support the long term geo-political objectives of ruthless terrorist organizations — in particular, advocating world domination through violent conquest and/or genocide against those of other faiths is troubling at best.
As a case in point, attention should be focused on the following statements that were recently asserted by so-called "moderate" Sheik Yousef Al-Qaradhawi:
"We don’t disassociate Islam from the war. On the contrary, disassociating Islam from the war is the reason for our defeat. We are fighting in the name of Islam. Religion must lead the war. This is the only way we can win."
"Everything will be on our side and against Jews on [Judgment Day], at that time, even the stones and the trees will speak, with our without words, and say: ‘Oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim, there’s a Jew behind me, come and kill him.’ They will point to the Jews. It says ‘servant of Allah’ not ‘servant of desires,’ ‘servant of women,’ ‘servant of the bottle,’ ‘servant of Marxism,’ or "servant of liberalism’…. It said servant of Allah."
"When the Muslims, the Arabs, and the Palestinians enter a war, they do it to worship Allah. They enter it as Muslims. The hadith says: ‘oh Muslim,’ not ‘oh Palestinian, Jordanian, Syrian or Arab nationalist.’ No, it says: ‘Oh Muslim.’ When we enter a war under the banner of Islam, and under the banner of serving Allah, we will be victorious."
Indisputably, Islam is on the move. In terms of growth, it is outpacing every other religion on our soil. One must consider the grim reality that fundamental defects may actually be attributable to the religion itself — a topic of conversation which wouldn’t be comfortably undertaken by a majority of Americans. However, ignoring these warning signs could prove far more deadly in the long run.
These issues and more will be discussed at the upcoming symposium being sponsored by America’s Truth Forum. With stakes this high, few can afford to not be in attendance.