Seven years ago, a British adventurer set out to walk around the world. Beginning at the southern tip of South America, he made his way up through Central and North America into Alaska, braving the Bering Straight as well as ice floes that disintegrated right under his feet. Then he finally ran into an obstacle he just could not surmount: the Russian state bureaucracy.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.