The Washington Times reported today at a Black History Month event RNC Chairman told reporters that there are "“more than 50 black Republicans running for federal, statewide and local offices this year, with more announcing candidacies daily…He said state Republican parties are clearing the field for black candidates while Democrats ‘are putting up obstacles to one of their Senate candidates in Maryland, Kweisi Mfume, making it tough for him and anointing someone else."
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.
- Dear Bruce Springsteen: Here Is My Letter to You.