Rep. Sue Myrick (R.-N.C.) may have sent the shortest letter yet to a President. Succinctly stating her opposition to President Bush’s controversial port deal she wrote him the following. "Dear Mr. President: In regards to selling American ports to the United Arab Emirates, not just NO-but HELL NO! Sincerely, Sue Myrick."
- Freshman GOP Rep. Files Articles of Impeachment Against Biden…On Day 1
- Biden rejoins Paris Climate Agreement: What Does This Mean for America?
- Elon Musk Should Build Us a Better Internet.
- Biden Signs Executive Order Requiring Masks on Federal Property, Then Goes Maskless at Lincoln Memorial
- Biden Signs Several Executive Orders that Help Illegal Immigrants