Matt Drudge reports today that a new CNNGALLUP Poll has revealed Sen. Hillary Clinton may not have as many supporters for her 2008 presidential campaign as previously thoughts. Only 16% of those polled said they would for sure stand behind Clinton in her attempts to be America’s 44th president. More than double that number said they would definitely oppose her.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.