The lucrative movie deal for Pope John Paul II’s assailant will have to be put on the backburner for a while – Mehmet Ali Agca was just thrown back in jail, eight days after being released. Looks like the Turks feared his release would negatively impact their negotiations to join the EU. Agca’s public boasting that he was about to become a Hollywood millionaire probably didn’t help his own cause.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19
- Biden’s Pick for Assistant Health Secretary, Dr. Rachel Levine, Required PA Nursing Homes to Admit COVID Positive Residents Amid Wildfire of Infection
- Democrats Fear Inauguration Violence: They Are Subject Matter Experts
- Trump’s 1776 Commission Calls for National Unity Around America’s Core Values: Equality, Liberty, Justice
- Thousands of Honduran Migrants Move into Guatemala On Their Way to US, Biden Says Don’t Come…Yet