A poll conducted last week by the Houston Chronicle, found that former congressman, Steve Stockman, has half the votes as former Majority Leader Tom Delay in the upcoming race for the Sugarland, Texas seat.. The poll found 22% of respondents would vote for Delay and 11% supported the now independent Stockman. 30% said they would vote for the Democratic candidate Nick Lampson.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.
- Hear Ye! Hear Ye! King Newsom Issues Thanksgiving Directives
- Biden and Other World Leaders Plan to Use Pandemic to Attack Freedom