Think Progress claims to have obtained a list of those who sat in on session with Judge Alito to help him prepare for his confirmation hearings. (Often referred to as “murder boards.) I’m not sure how valid the list is as there is no explanation of who Think Progress recieved it from or how they know it’s accurate, but you can view it here.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.