Rumblings of a filibuster appear to be dying. Earlier today, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D.-Calif.) said on CNN that she doesn’t “see anything to indicate” a filibuster. She said he “has an open mind when it comes to Roe.” With two days of questioning nearly complete, Alito must be breathing a sigh of relief.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?