A timeline of Majority Leader candidate Rep. Roy Blunt’s efforts on behalf of Jack Abramoff and his Indian gaming clients being circulated among Hill GOP staffers was picked up by Hotline this morning. In it, the dates of significant campaign donations, dates of notable letters Blunt wrote to the Department of Interior regarding Indian gaming and dates of events hosted by Abramoff-associated tribes, Blunt and former Majority Leader Tom Delay are marked.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.