Ed Gillespie, former Chairman of the Republican National Committee signed on this week as treasurer of Sen. George AllenÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s political action committee, Good Government for America. AllenÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s former treasurer retired in December. Gillespie was approached earlier this year with the position, but was committed to seeing Chief Justice John Roberts through his confirmation hearings. “I told him I wanted to do anything I do to help him,” says Gillespie. “He told me that he’s not going to be able to focus on his PAC, so I said I would become its treasurer until the end of the cycle.” Gillespie claims he doesn’t know if Allen intends for run for President in 2008.
- Governor Cuomoâ€™s Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign