The NEA, that keeps a $58 million payroll for about 600 employees, dished over $65 million to Jesse Jackson’s PUSH Coalition, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, Amnesty International, AIDS Walk Washington and other lefty advocacy groups in 2004, according to the Wall Street Journal. NEA gave hefty funds to a gay lobbying group (Human Rights Campaign, $15,000), anti-personal savings efforts (Fund to Protect Social Security, $400,000), a liberal litigation organization opposing Sam Alito’s Supreme Court nomination (Women’s Law Center, $5,000) and to a think tank that published reports concluding education is underfunded and teachers are underpaid (Economic Policy Institute, $45,000)
- Liz Cheney Is the NeverTrumper Who Should Never Lead the GOP.
- Decmoratic Rep. Steve Cohen says 75 percent of National Guard ‘might want to do something’ at Biden inauguration because they are conservative
- Farmland King Bill Gates Involved in Big Agriculture ‘Revamp’
- Barstool Sports founder Dave Portnoy raises $25 million and counting for struggling small businesses
- Biden set to cancel Keystone XL pipeline during his first days in office: what will it mean for consumers?