A week from now a group of leading conservative women will hold an event in Washington, D.C., in defense of Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito. The group, calling itself “Women for Alito,” will gather at the National Press Club next Thursday, Jan. 5, at 10 a.m.
- Wendy Wright, CWA Executive Vice President
- Jan LaRue, CWA Chief Counsel
- Jane Abraham, Susan B. Anthony List
- Mary Ellen Bork, Women for Faith & Family
- Kelly Ann Conway, Polling Company
- Kay Daly, Coalition for a Fair Judiciary
- Marjorie Dannenfelser, Susan B. Anthony List
- Connie Mackey, Family Research Council
- Patricia Paoletta, Republican National Lawyers Association
Some of these same women took part in a “Women for Roberts” rally in late August before Chief Justice John Roberts’ confirmation hearings.
Sign up to the Human Events newsletter