Ahnold tries to put the best spin he can on it, but as a front-page story in today’s New York Times makes clear, there is nothing about Gov. Schwarzenegger’s appointment of activist Democrat Susan Kennedy as his chief of staff starting January 1 that is the least bit encouraging to conservatives.
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President