After getting pressure from the American Family Association (AFA), the Ford Motor Company has agreed to cease an ad campaign targeting gay and lesbian consumers. AFA has issued a boycott of Ford in May in response to FordÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s gay advertisements and benefits for same-sex couples. In June, the boycott was lifted for six months when Ford sent representatives to meet with AFA. The boycott was scheduled to resume two weeks ago, but Ford spokesman Mike Moran said their Jaguar and Land Rover brands will no longer be geared to gay consumers. Volvo, FordÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s Swedish brand, however, will continue to be targeted toward the gay market
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- â€˜Beltway Bidenâ€™ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.