Conservatives should be thankful Jimmy Carter did not appoint a justice to the Supreme Court. On CNN’s “Larry King Live” recently, Carter said he “probably” would have appointed Shirley Hufstedler. Hufstedler, now 80, was an LBJ appointee to the 9th Circuit, who helped make that court what it is today.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‘Beltway Biden’ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.