The Raw Story is reporting that National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley (formerly an assistant to Condoleezza Rice in ’03) was Bob Woodward’s source in the Valerie Plame leak affair. The Post, at this late hour, isn’t reporting this information.
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President