Last week I predicted ("The Empire Is Striking Back") that Democrats and the pundits would use Kiane’s victory to make the argument that the GOP must move to the “center.” David Broder’s Washington Post column, "The Political Center Makes a Comeback," answers the call. In it, Broder gleefully predicts a paradigm change in the way elections are won. He, of course, is wrong. But it makes for a heck of a column.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”