The political setback inflicted on Republican Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger from the defeat of his reform initiatives dominated political news in the Golden State. With all seven measures backed by the governor going down, there is mounting speculation that Schwarzenegger—who won his office in a special recall election two years ago—will not seek a full term next year.
- Governor Cuomoâs Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign