Only thirteen Republican senators voted for Sen. Tom Coburn√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs (R.-Okla.) amendments on an appropriations bill to vote against pork projects that included funding for a sculpture park in Seattle, Washington ($500,000) and a parking facility in Omaha, Nebraska ($950,000). Casting nay votes to reign in spending were: Sen. George Allen (R.Va.), Sen. Burr (R.-N.C.), Sen. Tom Coburn (R.-Okla.) Sen. Jim DeMint (R.-S.C.) Sen. John Ensign (R.-Nev.) Russ Feingold (D.-Wis.) Sen. Lindsey Graham (R.-S.C.), Sen. Chuck Hagel (Neb), Sen. John Kyl (R.-Ariz), John McCain (R.-Ariz), Sen. Jeff Sessions (R.-Ala.), Sen. John Sununu (R.-N.H.), Jim Talent (R.-Mo.)
- “Your Name, Please” Michigan Governor Recalls East German Stasi With New Covid Order
- Big Tech Execs Act Like Censorship is No Big Deal During Senate Hearing
- Honor Remains, Despite the Desecration of Law Enforcement Memorials.
- Hoping for an Unwoke Backlash.
- Collectivist Lincoln Project Amplifies MSM False Immigration Narrative; Attacks President