Senate members rejected two proposals last week to raise minimum wage. Sen. Edward KennedyÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s (D.-Mass.) version to raise minimum wage to $6.25 an hour over 18 months was defeated 51-47. The GOPÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s counter proposal that would have granted a $1.10 increase with tax breaks for small business was beat 57-42.
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- â€˜Beltway Bidenâ€™ Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.
- Unnecessary State Reviews of COVID-19 Vaccines Could Delay Distribution.