Dobson also said Rove told him the President wanted to consider only female candidates. “He also made it clear that the President was looking for a certain kind of candidate, namely a woman, to replace Justice O’Connor,” said Dobson. “And you can imagine what that did to the short list. That cut it by–I haven’t looked at who I think might have been on that short list, because Karl didn’t tell me who was not willing to be considered–but that may have cut it by 80% right there.”
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn’t Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.