Focus on the Family President James Dobson was questioning his early endorsement of Miers, reported the Rocky Mountain News Thursday. After spending hours on the phone with White House adviser Karl Rove, who had to convince Dobson to support Miers, Dobson apparently began having doubts when so many conservatives and Christians protested Bush??¢â???¬â???¢s selection. ??¢â???¬?????Lord, you know I don??¢â???¬â???¢t have the wisdom to make this decision,??¢â???¬ Dobson said on his radio program. ??¢â???¬?????You know that what I feel now and what I think is right may be dead wrong.??¢â???¬ Dobson also came under fire last week from his home-state Sen. Ken Salazar (D.-Colo.), who demanded Dobson reveal the information Rove shared with him during their conversation about Miers. Salazar wants the White House to brief senators on the same information.
- Kamala Harris, Aaron Burr, and the Art of Political Shapeshifting.
- Team-left ‘Covid’ Bill is Full of Pork
- Illinois Teachers Forced to Participate in ‘Anti Racist’ White Privilege Training
- Protection of Voting Rights vs. Protection of Filibuster: What Will Dems Choose?
- Cuomo Advisers Tampered with Evidence