Focus on the Family President James Dobson was questioning his early endorsement of Miers, reported the Rocky Mountain News Thursday. After spending hours on the phone with White House adviser Karl Rove, who had to convince Dobson to support Miers, Dobson apparently began having doubts when so many conservatives and Christians protested Bush√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs selection. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Lord, you know I don√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęt have the wisdom to make this decision,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Dobson said on his radio program. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??You know that what I feel now and what I think is right may be dead wrong.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Dobson also came under fire last week from his home-state Sen. Ken Salazar (D.-Colo.), who demanded Dobson reveal the information Rove shared with him during their conversation about Miers. Salazar wants the White House to brief senators on the same information.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It‚Äôs Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement‚ÄĒfor Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points