Former FBI Director Louis Freeh is coming forth in a book to be released next week, My FBI: Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton and Fighting the War on Terror the unsavory relationship he had with the former President. In the book, he writes, √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??The problem was with Bill Clinton — the scandals and the rumored scandals, the incubating ones and the dying ones never ended. Whatever moral compass the president was consulting was leading him in the wrong direction. His closets were full of skeletons just waiting to burst out.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Freeh, who said he was not so affectionately called by Clinton √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??that f..ing Freeh,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě also talks of Clinton√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs foreign policy failures in Saudi Arabia. On a trip to visit Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah after the Khobar Towers attacks Freeh says Clinton would not allow the FBI to question bombing suspects being held. Freeh pens, √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??Bill Clinton raised the subject only to tell the crown prince that he understood the Saudis√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ę reluctance to cooperate and then he hit Abdullah up for a contribution to the Clinton Presidential Library.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Says Freeh, √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??That√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs a fact that I am reporting.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě
- The Case for an American Alberta.
- The Record-Time FDA Approval that Almost Didn‚Äôt Happen.
- To Tell the Truth: Five MSM Outlets Act in Unison to Suppress Information and Assist Biden Campaign
- Free Speech Activist Phillip Anderson Once Again Denied Free Speech
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It‚Äôs Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement‚ÄĒfor Keeps.