Sen. Sam Brownback (R.-Kan.) and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D.-D.C.) are joining forces to back matching funds for D.C. couples who work, save money, accept counseling on marriage and finances and get married. The 2006 D.C. appropriations bill will include $3 million for √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??marriage development and improvement√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě and would create marriage and pre-marriage accounts for couples earning less than $50,000 a year. Every dollar saved would be eligible to be matched with $3, capped at $9,000.
- President’s Path to Reelection Continues to Narrow
- Resistance to Vaccination Could Prolong the U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Obama Talks and Talks and Talks About His Memoir and His Greatness.
- “ThanksWINNING” Video Tourney Provides Fun & Unique Way to Support President
- ‚ÄėBeltway Biden‚Äô Moves the Skeletons in His Closet to the White House.