Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is already making gestures of appeasement to the man who will now preside over her court. On the day before Roberts was sworn in, she told an audience at Wake Forest University that Roberts was correct to invoke her name during his hearing, when he declined to answer questions. “Judge Roberts was unquestionably right,” Ginsburg said, according to the Associated Press. “My rule was I will not answer a question that attempts to project how I will rule in a case that might come before the court.” Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee attempted to redefine the so-called “Ginsburg Standard” during Roberts’ hearing to no avail.
- In Final Presidential Debate, Trump Showed Why It’s Time for Joe to Go Back to His Basement—for Keeps.
- Business Sector Pushes for ACB Confirmation: Businesses Will Be “Given a Fair Shot”
- Final Debate: Biden’s “Fantastic Four” Rehearsed Talking Points
- To Tell the Truth: Washington Post & Other MSM Outlets Dredge Up Old Border News. Why?
- Pressing Mute: The Threat of Censorship in America.