The buzz around town is that President Bush may name former Assistant Atty. Gen. Viet Dinh to replace John Roberts on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia. Having fled Vietnam with his parents in the 1970s, Dinh went on to graduate from Harvard Law School. Now a professor at Georgetown Law School, the 37-year-old Dinh is a member of the Federalist Society and is considered a strong conservative. He helped author the Patriot Act.
- To Tell The Truth: Major News Outlets Refuse to Cover “Inconvenient Truths” Relating to COVID-19
- Biden’s Pick for Assistant Health Secretary, Dr. Rachel Levine, Required PA Nursing Homes to Admit COVID Positive Residents Amid Wildfire of Infection
- Democrats Fear Inauguration Violence: They Are Subject Matter Experts
- Trump’s 1776 Commission Calls for National Unity Around America’s Core Values: Equality, Liberty, Justice
- Thousands of Honduran Migrants Move into Guatemala On Their Way to US, Biden Says Don’t Come…Yet