Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D.-Nev.), who, as Democratic whip, engineered his party√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs judicial filibusters in order to appease pro-abortion groups√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬¶quot;and whom the Washington Post nonetheless insists on calling √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??an anti-abortion lawmaker√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬¶quot;played bad cop to Leahy√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs good cop on the Roberts confirmation. √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??I must resolve my doubts in favor of the American people whose rights would be in jeopardy if John Roberts turns out to be the wrong person for the job,√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě said Reid. Presumably, among the √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??rights√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě Reid worries Roberts could jeopardize is the √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??right√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě to abortion, which Reid supposedly opposes.
- Governor Cuomo‚Äôs Jewish Problem.
- Free Speech Activist Attacked in SF Now Faces Same Censorship He Was Rallying Against.
- To Tell the Truth: NBC Report Intentionally Spreads COVID Fear Like Virus
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign