Sen. Tom CoburnÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s (R.-Okla.) amendment to block pork from being stuffed into the Agriculture Appropriations bill passed the Senate 55 to 39. CoburnÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s amendment ends former procedures that automatically approved earmarks for special projects in the House version of an appropriations bill. Now, any limitation, directive or earmark must be included in the billÃ?Â¢Ã¢â??Â¬Ã¢â??Â¢s conference report. This will subject all projects to a Senate vote and promote transparency in government spending.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New â€œWhite Recovery” Program