HUMAN EVENTS Political Editor John Gizzi had it first. At a White House press briefing June 20, Gizzi asked Press Secretary Scott McClellan about rumors that Rehnquist would step down within a week √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??and that Judge John Roberts will be named to replace him.√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨ ¬Ě McClellan said that news of any retirement would originate from the chief justice himself. Roberts, of course, was originally named to succeed retiring Justice Sandra Day O√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬ĘConnor, but Bush re-nominated him for chief justice after Rehnquist died earlier this month.
- Spain is Undergoing Regime Change.
- Sunday Morning News Ignores Hunter Biden Story in Assisting Father’s Campaign
- Barrett Confuses Democrats By Suggesting We Follow Constitution As Written
- Why Are Most Examples Of American Racism From The Past?
- Twelve Responses from Real Twelve Step Members to New ‚ÄúWhite Recovery” Program